This lab has been established to study the immunological function and assess its efficacy and protection rate against its causative agent. Cytokine and transcriptome analyses are also conducted. Some of our researches are as follows: 1. Development of detection kits against viruses 2. Baculovirus expression system for generation of Virus-like Particles (VLPs) 3. Monoclonal antibody production 4. Development of treatment strategies against viral infections 5. Adenovirus vector vaccine development In addition, our lab has been doing some knockout gene technologies and live attenuated vaccines. These knockout technologies have been used to attenuate a pathogenic bacterium that can cause a high mortality rate and showed a significant amount of protection against bacterial infection. Also, detection kits are being developed for rapid diagnostic test that can be used onsite for disease diagnosis. Our lab continues to develop more strategies and develop vaccines for further immunological assessment and efficacy tests against different kinds of pathogens.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: National Pingtung University of Science and Technology
- Organizer: Graduate Institute of Animal Vaccine Technology
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Kuo-Pin Chuang