With three cross-disciplinary themes of clinical pharmacy, new drug development and precision pharmacy, participants of this training program will not only have access to the basic knowledge of each field but also focus on the sub-fields of their interest to develop further study, experiment design, and lab skills. Participants will have the opportunities to learn skills required of various advanced instruments, process and analyze data, and discuss the advantages and limitations of various experimental methods with TMU researchers to improve their understanding of and ability to engage in biopharmaceutical and applied research into clinical pharmacy. The training program will also help students understand the development of Taiwan's pharmaceutical research and the practices of different countries, equipping the participants with cross-domain competences and international perspectives required of pharmaceutical talents.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Taipei Medical University
- Organizer: College of Pharmacy
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Website of Program: oge.tmu.edu.tw/teepattmu-2020/
- Contact Person：Mr. Ernest Su