This TEEP program is run by faculty members from the Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness. We are a group of scientists who investigate the inner workings consciousness and cognition, including their neural underpinnings. Our goal is to train students to think about mind and consciousness-related questions from a Cognitive Neuroscience perspective, and be able to design and conduct relevant experiments. This year we offer internships in the following labs: 1) Perception, Attention, and Memory in the Brain (Dr. Philip Tseng & Dr. Josh Wang) 2) Electroencephalography and Biomedical Data Analysis in Humans (Dr. Tzu-Yu Hsu) 3) Neuroscience of Circadian Clocks (Dr. Jihwan Myung)
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Taipei Medical University
- Organizer: Graduate Institute of Mind Brain and Consciousness
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Website of Program: oge.tmu.edu.tw/teepattmu-2020/
- Contact Person：Mr. Ernest Su