My laboratory focuses on researching noninvasive medical measurement and diagnostic methods in order to reduce the incidence or mortality rate for the people who are at the high risk of diseases, as well as researching assistive devices and technology to help disable people. My laboratory mainly focuses on two research categories: (1) Biomedical Instrumentation Design and (2) Assistive Device Design. My laboratory welcomes any student who is interested in my research field. If you want to know more about my laboratory, please visit http://web.nchu.edu.tw/~tsching/Lab-homepage.htm
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: National Chung Hsing University
- Organizer: Graduate Institute of Biomedical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Congo Tak Shing Ching