Are you interested in furthering your studies? Of course, you do! Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry, Kaohsiung Medical University (KMUC) is a great place where chemistry meets medicine. We’re so far at the top that we’re actually ranked #1 for medicinal and applied chemistry in Taiwan! The TEEP@KMUC Program is for graduate students/scholars to experience and explore KMU in depth in a short time (4 ~ 6 months) through research and study activities at the KMUC. The TEEP@KMUC program research experiences and English teaching curriculum by (1) intern at various labs at multidisciplinary chemistry research fields, (2) great research interaction with medicine and learning advanced chemistry courses. TEEP@KMU Internship Benefits: (1) A stipend of NTD 15,000/student per month will be available for living cost. (2) Free access to research facilities in KMU. (3) Attending conferences and special lectures are available. The various researches allow you to specialize beyond traditional areas with one of five options: (1) Organic and Medicinal Chemistry (2) Biochemistry and Chemical Biology (3) Physical chemistry, Nano and Material Chemistry (4) Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry (5) Analytical and Electronic Chemistry. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Organizer: Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry
- Period of Apply: 2020/01/01 ~ 2020/02/29
- Term: 4~6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: chem.kmu.edu.tw/index.php/en-GB/teep-program-in-kmu
- Contact Person：Ms. Roca Chen